Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gnomes, and Goblins, and Golems! Oh my

so a month or so ago, Joshua and our old roommate discovered a new game.  I believe it is still in alpha status.  For those non-game folks, that means it is not ready yet.  Updates are made weekly.  But you can buy and play it as it goes.

After watching them for a couple weeks, I had to have it.  I am so in love with this game.  It is incredibly addicting.  You can read about it here.  The getting started link is especially helpful for all newbies.

If you like games like minecraft, you might find this enjoyable.  This is kinda like if farmville and minecraft made a baby, except it is a baby that is far more awesome than that farmville whore could ever hope to be.  This game makes me feel bad as a mom because some days I can't wait until it is naptime so I can get in an hour or two.

A new update came out today!

Here is the main page, so you can see more amazingness that is this game.
Gnomoria Forums


No comments: