Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dear Diet...

So Monday is the glorious day that I will start my insane diet!

Here is a recap of the diet I am doing.

7 Day Diet

Not typically a fan of diets, and I highly doubt I would lose that much weight... but I think I will try this out :) I love veggies, fruits, and most everything on the list... except bananas, but I can force them down!
Today we went and got our food for the first 4 days of this cleanse.

Joshua is doing it with me :)



We have the potatoes, some cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, and the skim milk as well.

Tomorrow is our last regular day of meals for a week!  We are going to Joshua's brothers new place, for turkey tacos!  I like them better than beef tacos! Seriously.  Just replace sour cream with some greek yogurt, and be a happy person :) When we went to the store today we were carefully choosing our last meals.  Mine is a bowl of special k cinnamon pecan for breakfast, and a baked chicken breast with lemon pepper for lunch :) with some carrot sticks.  Then the turkey tacos for dinner of course.  That is just fun saying, turkey taco turkey taco turkey taco.  :)

I will make a new post each day with what we ate, how we ate it, if we just snacked, etc...  Wish us luck!


No comments: