Friday, August 17, 2012

Diet Day 5

I am sooooo excited for today!

I have 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts in my fridge right now.
I have the oven on 350.  I am excited to toss them in with a little balsamic vinegar and garlic powder.  Today has been what I have been looking forward to.  Yesterday was the hardest day for me, but today and tomorrow will be the easiest and happiest :) We have to run to the store today and get the tomatoes, and the stuff for tomorrow and Sunday.  :D I am just so happy right now that I get to eat meat again, I have missed it so much!  Come on oven!  Preheat already!!!

Edit: So for meal 1, I had baked chicken with a little balsamic vinegar and garlic powder on it.  For meal 2 I roasted some tomatoes and then put them on some baked chicken with a little oregano :) mmmmm
2012-08-17 15.16.08.jpg

Don't those tomatoes look good?

For meal 3, I had a leftover baked chicken breast from this morning, and dipped it in a little mustard (the woman from the main site I got this diet from, said mustards okay!).

Then I have had 3 tomatoes since then, lightly sprinkled with salt, and sliced up :) mmmm.

I just did about 25 minutes of yoga and I am wore out already :/
This doesn't please me because just the other night I did the same video for an hour and didn't have any problems.  Today, everytime I stood up, I got the dizzies and a little blackness around my eyes.  That used to happen because of iron based anemia that I had, but seemed to go away.  I haven't had to take pills for it in a long time, I guess maybe because I just eat iron rich foods normally?  Anyways, we went and got a gummy type of multivitamin, and we are going to see if that helps things, because almost passing out when you stand up, is no good.  If it isn't better towards the end of tomorrow, I don't think I will do the last day.

I really hate to do 6 days and then not do the last one, especially since I already bought everything for it, but... I think almost passing out is kinda serious and probably shouldn't be ignored :) hopefully it doesn't come to that though, since I am almost done!

No comments: