Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Diet day 3

I made a mistake last night :/

I completely forgot I was supposed to have a baked potato with butter on it.

I am not sure how this will change things.  I wonder if I should eat it today, or if that would only further mess things up.  I am going to email the original posters of the diet and see if I get a response.  I realized my mistake, while trying to fall asleep.  I was full though, so I could not have eaten it.  Plus I didn't want to stay up another hour.  I haven't eaten yet today, because Evee is still sleeping, and I want a smoothie.  I don't dare run the blender though.  My plan is a blackberry and blueberry smoothie :) (water, ice, blackberries, and blueberries) and I think it will be a great breakfast, then doing some leg lifts.

Edit:  I ended up doing strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries for my smoothie.  mmmmmmmm it is yummy.  I wish I could have put some honey in it though.



Edit 2:  Midmorning snacktime!  White Grapes mmmmmmmm.
I have not gotten an e-mail back from the main site about whether or not I should eat the potato today :/ so I won't unless I hear otherwise.

Edit 3: Ugh, why do you always want what you can't have?  I swear, Monday I am having turkey burgers, salmon, and whole wheat pancakes with honey and berries on top.  I am craving all these things so badly!  I also really want a doughnut.  Last night we went on a walk, and saw one, swarming with bugs, on the sidewalk.  It made me want one.  Which is sad and weird.   Hehehehe :) but I am trying so hard not to lose it.  Maybe I should dig out some celery and snack.  I wish I had more carrots left, and maybe some tomatoes.  I would make a little soup if I did.  I still have heard nothing back about the potato :( Oh and I had cooked broccoli for lunch.  Evee stole some of it :)

Edit 4: I had cantaloupe for my dinner tonight.  Evelyn stole a ton of it :) she really liked it.  I had a lot!  I feel full, but I still have some cravings. *sigh* please someone out there have a cookie for me :)

Edit 5: I had grapes for a late snack, and now I am feeling pretty tired, so I will be going to bed.
I am dreading tomorrow, because I hate bananas.  I think I will start my morning with a banana and skim milk smoothie, with a little cinnamon and nutmeg though.  Hopefully that will turn out edible :)

No comments: