Saturday, August 18, 2012

Diet day 6 :(

So I woke up this morning, feeling extremely light headed, and dizzy.  Whenever I stood up, I felt like I was going to fall over.  When I was sitting I still felt very light and weak, and especially shaky. So needless to say, I am off the diet.

I am very upset about this because today and tomorrow were the last days, and they were easy days in my point of view.  Why couldn't this have happened before the dreaded banana and milk day?

But the whole point of this diet was to see what happened, now I know :)

I do feel thinner overall, but not 10 lbs lighter.  I haven't actually weighed myself though.

Oh well, I hope others have better results :) It was a fun experiment to say that I did.  Well, almost did.  But overall, dizziness is not a good thing, and I was perfectly happy to have some real food today :D

No comments: