Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 1 on diet

Okay, so yesterday (Monday) was day 1.
We survived!

For breakfast I had grapes and strawberries.  I snacked throughout the day on blueberries, blackberries, and grapes.  I had cantaloupe in the evening.  I think I drank 9 glasses of water, which really isn't unusual for me.

I don't usually hardly ever eat bacon, but yesterday that was all I wanted.

I didn't feel really any different yesterday, which is understandable since it was day 1.  The only thing I took notice to was that I used the bathroom way more often than normal.  Just going number 1.  It was clear, so I wasn't dehydrated, but my lips felt so dry all day.  Joshua said his lips felt really dry too.

This morning I woke up with a headache, so I am drinking a tall glass of water and taking some tylenol for the discomfort.  I am sitting here with my little baby girl, eating carrots, and watching The Office.  Day 2 has begun, I am much more excited for today than I was yesterday.  I feel like there is a lot more I can do with my veggies, than there was with my fruit.  I will update tomorrow on todays progress, and hopefully have some yummy veggie ideas to share, for those interested in the diet.

No comments: