Sunday, October 7, 2012

Purple hair!

So I decided to put purple tint and streaks in my hair.  This isn't the best picture, sorry about that.  
One of my friends really wanted to see it, so I had Joshua take pictures of me.  He made me do all these poses, and such, and then he said "smile"  so I "smiled" the fakest smartassiest smile I could muster, and it actually turned out to be the best picture.  Guess I am not so good at the smartass thing :/  at least in pictures.  

You can sorta see it lol... right?  You can definitely see it in the sun.  I wanted a medium lavender color, and it came out more like royal blue :/  but I have gotten some compliments on it, so yay!

I used punky color!  I did this a week ago and it still looks just as vivid as the first day.  I have had bad luck with manic panic color dyes in the past, so this is awesome!  Everytime I shower, the water is clear, but when I shampoo, the suds are purple.  I am not sure what to think of this :/  Water doesn't make it leak or anything, and like I said, it runs clear.  But soap definitely turns a color.  

I was a bad girl and didn't use gloves (I have a hard time feeling if I have enough dye on my hair when I wear gloves!  But if you can, I would highly recommend that you do wear gloves... as would my stained hands.  

They didn't look quite as bad after the first couple showers :) 

No comments: