Monday, October 22, 2012

Anniversary

I just wanted to make a special post, since Joshua and I are coming up on our anniversary.

We met on October 28th, and started our relationship on November 2nd.  This is something I never did.  I would at minimum, casually date someone for at least 2 months before being their girlfriend.

I hated those people who would dive into a committed relationship head first, and then find out something in under a week that made them incompatible.  Then they would break up, and mope, and weep, because they lost their "one true love."

But from the moment I met Joshua, something just felt so incredibly right.  Something I never felt before.  He told me right away he wanted me to be his girlfriend.  I was the one who said no... then a few days later I changed my mind :)  I think that is as close to "love at first sight" as myself, or anyone, could ever experience.

We met through E-Harmony.  I know that some people consider online dating cheesy, but it worked for us.

I wanted someone who wanted a real relationship, not just a physical one.  I figured if they paid the money to be on the site, they wanted that too.  :)

I love you Joshua!

I hope to have many more years to enjoy you <3 and for you to put up with me hehehe


Our first December

Our Summer 2011 (excuse the size, I was pregnant hehehehe)






Our first family photo


Our first family Christmas


New Years 2011-2012


Spring 2012


Lunch date to watch Kung Fu Panda (Summer 2012)


Our daughters first birthday party


<3

No comments: