Monday, October 1, 2012

And back again

I have been gone for about two weeks now, and I am home again.

My family had some issues happening, and my dad was having surgery, so I had to go back to my hometown to help take care of my younger siblings and the house.

My dad however is the worst patient, and did not follow the doctors orders at all, so really I did not even need to go lol :) 

We are finally home though!  Yay!  

I missed being here so much!

Here are a couple pictures from the trip.  I will have some new posts this week, so get ready!

I got back Saturday night, and yesterday was a family day, and today Evee is sick :(
Only posting now because it is nap time and I had a free moment.  

:) <3

This week I plan to have a new recipe, and a new craft to post.  Yay!

Oh yeah, photos!


This is my younger brother Cole, Evelyn, and myself at the court house.
Joshua was a marine, and we were missing him terribly so we took this photo for him.
I look so thin in this picture!!! Makes me happy since I have been trying to lose weight.

Now this photo (taken with a phone) I look huge!  Way bigger than normal lol.
But still showing this pic because even though we all look huge, it's cute!
My baby sister Cory and my brother Cole, loving being taller than me.
She has heels on though, so it doesn't count!


My little girl waiting in the lobby with me of the orthodontist.
Aunt Cory had an appt. 


My mighty little warrior!


Celebrating Uncle Coles 20th birthday!


This was the first time Evee ever let me put her hair in pigtails!!! Yay! 

No comments: