Thursday, October 25, 2012

Inspired

I like to be friendly.  I think most of the time I come off that way.
For Halloween, I decided that I would make the other people in our building, something for the holidays.  I found a sale at our grocery store on halloween themed cookies.  Since I would be making a bunch, I thought this would be easier than doing them from scratch.

I made them, and then as an added decoration, I took some Halloween ribbon I had found a while back, and made the bags festive.  This is what I ended up with.


Simple, and thoughtful :)   I put them outside each neighbors door.

This was last weekend.  I believe I put them out Sunday night.
Today (Thursday) we opened our door, and this is what we found :)


:) I was not expecting anything back, but this was just so sweet.  
I love these types of surprises.  Not the candy (though ummm hello, delicious!)
Just the all around spread of kindness.  They did not have to do anything, but they did.  
I am glad I live in this building.

No comments: