Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Funny Moment

So Joshua loves to sing.  He sings all the time.  He makes up songs on the spot.
He once was in the shower (this was recently) and was singing a song about Transformers, to the tune of Winter Wonderland.  I don't remember all of it, but it was pretty awesome.

So today he is sitting on his computer, finishing his breakfast, doing a little homework, and listening to Pandora.

Unchained Melody comes on.  He decides he needs to serenade me.  Pandora for some reason, mutes on his computer randomly sometimes.  So in the middle of him singing, it goes out, and he goes into "oh Pandora, why must you..." etc.  :) Then he was like damn.  I asked if he was serenading me still.  He said yes, he was wooing me.  :)

Okay so it was funnier in person than it looks typed out.  But oh well, I am sharing anyway.

No comments: