Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rosie 11/14/12

Rosie is doing great!

We took back the bag of food we had previously purchased (the bland kind that would be easier to digest, but she wouldn't eat any of) and we got a new type!  Which will hopefully go well.  We are going to mix it in with her food, and see how that goes.

We are still under orders to keep an eye on her eating and drinking, plus checking her stools.  So far so good, hopefully it stays that way.

They told us her stomach is still sensitive, but they did take out the stitches/staples!  

I finally felt comfortable enough with letting her and Evelyn play together this morning.  Evee was very, very good about it.  She was gentle, and Rosie loved it.  She kept pushing herself closer, rolling onto her back, stretching her head up to nuzzle Evelyn's leg.  They even watched Harry Potter together :) my little nerd girls <3 taking after their mama!  I have some pictures :) I would love to share them with you!  Here we go!









If you have some free time, please visit Rosie's donation site .  If you are unable to donate, I understand completely, but please spread the word on facebook, pinterest, twitter, or your own blogs.  We would really appreciate it.  We have our meeting tonight, about organizing a bake sale.  So if you are in the Northern Chicago area, please keep us in mind for holiday treats this Thanksgiving, and Christmas!  When I know more, I will post more.  For now, I think I am going to finish my movie, and have some cereal.  Everyone else is napping :) 

1 comment:

PhoebeK10 said...

Rosie and Evelyn are so adorable together. I'm so glad they get to hang out together again. I continue to keep your sweet kitty in my thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.